Hello from Outdoor America.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will be working to get reloading equipment and components in in the near future. We are somewhat limited by our inability to stock powder because of our lack of a sprinkler system. How does the rifle shoot?

I didn't notice the lack of a sprinkler system, which is odd, I tend to notice those things (commercial architect by profession). :-)

The rifle shoots a lot better than I do. I love it and all my friends that I've allowed to shoot it have loved it as well.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All,

Outdoor America Store has decided to make a leap into the 21st century and our first stop is OK Shooters. Our store has been an active member of the Oklahoma shooting sports community for 30+ years and we look forward to expanding our role on the Interwebs. We will eventually post sales and items in the forum classifieds but first we want to get introduced to some of the members here that didn't already know us.

If you have any questions about inventory or pricing or any other questions or comments, please send us a PM or use the contact info in our signature.

:Heya:

~Gabe@OAS

Well, howdy and welcome to the 21st century and to OSA.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear Clay is back at OAS. I didn't know you guys carried BCM, when did this start? Is it just complete rifles or do you carry their parts/accessories as well?

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The rifle shoots a lot better than I do. I love it and all my friends that I've allowed to shoot it have loved it as well.

Good to hear.

If he is, that makes you the "boy over the counter". :rotflmao:

I picked up on that couldn't figure out how to address it so I did what anyone would do... ignored it. Do hope he comes back in, if it is who I think it is.

Thank you! Glad to be here.

hello all ,
glad to be on the board and will look forward for the fellow forum members to get great support in getting the discussion run in fill flow

Welcome as well.

Well, howdy and welcome to the 21st century and to OSA.

Thank you. Did you get any of your aftermarket parts for your Ruger MkIII?

Gabe@OAS

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glad to hear Clay is back at OAS. I didn't know you guys carried BCM, when did this start? Is it just complete rifles or do you carry their parts/accessories as well?

He is doing good things so far. We received a few of the rifles this summer. We try to get the BCM Gunfighter charging handles in stock. Anything specific you are looking for?

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is doing good things so far. We received a few of the rifles this summer. We try to get the BCM Gunfighter charging handles in stock. Anything specific you are looking for?

Nothing specific, just a LGS that carries their products so I can check them out in person. That would save me a ton of money over buying something, not quite liking it, buying another something, rinse, repeat, etc., etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom