Help! AK or AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ak47saiga said:
there is actually an adapter out there for the saiga's called the msa .223 saiga ar15 mag adapter (sold by texasakdesigns.com) in no way am i affiliated with them im just showing you that said item does exist.

heres a video 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR0SHVb5T_A&feature=fvwrel
A internet friend of mine who is a retired gunsmith (retired by club fed, lol) told me about this yesterday. He said its a real easy switch from .223 to 7.62. Said you just change a pin and a mag. Said the parts were expensive, but you can shoot friend or enemy bullets, lol

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A internet friend of mine who is a retired gunsmith (retired by club fed, lol) told me about this yesterday. He said its a real easy switch from .223 to 7.62. Said you just change a pin and a mag. Said the parts were expensive, but you can shoot friend or enemy bullets, lol

The adapter is to enable the use of AR magazines in a .223 AK. Not to change calibers from 7.62 to .223.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Phart said:
The adapter is to enable the use of AR magazines in a .223 AK. Not to change calibers from 7.62 to .223.
Oh, I got you now. What kind of adapter is it? Is it like a bullet guide mod? I had to do that so I could use mil-surp AK Mags. I'll have to talk to my friend again and see if I misunderstood him too. We were just talking in Facebook messenger, so I could have. I was pretty sure he said he could do a quick change between rounds.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2012-1947 = 100.

That's 1847; but they were only single stack under the Czar. Lenin let 'em hog the magwells out and go high-cap.

yep. This was directly after WW1

static.tvtropes.org_pmwiki_pub_images_tactical_flintlock.jpg

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have heard stories from Vietnam vets who saw a lot of guys shot while trying to clear a jam on an M-16. I know the reliability today is greatly improved from the sixties. I don't see a lot of stories about m-16 or m-4 issues is Iraq or afghanistan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom