Help with my first AK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EP1985

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in the market to buy my first AK-47, but don't know a lot about them, except they are awesome!!! I have been looking and reading a lot on the internet about them. But am overwhelmed with all the info. I need a little help in choosing one, I am on a budget so I don't want to spend a fortune but I want as good as I can get for between $500-$700. I want one that is all wood and fixed stock, don't want an underfolder. I have been looking at online deals, but will probably wait and see what prices are at the Wanenmacher's gun show in Tulsa in Aprl. Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am in the market to buy my first AK-47, but don't know a lot about them, except they are awesome!!! I have been looking and reading a lot on the internet about them. But am overwhelmed with all the info. I need a little help in choosing one, I am on a budget so I don't want to spend a fortune but I want as good as I can get for between $500-$700. I want one that is all wood and fixed stock, don't want an underfolder. I have been looking at online deals, but will probably wait and see what prices are at the Wanenmacher's gun show in Tulsa in Aprl. Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

reddog1 is a sponsor here at OKShooters he post allot of AKs priced right. Not sure what part of town you are in but reddog is in Tulsa. In Oklahoma County I would try Soonerstatepawn first, they are sponsors here and have a website.

Latest posts

Top Bottom