Help!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a bad connection in the wiring hardness and the battery was bad too. I have found a few of those little snap together connects bad thru the years but seldom on something this new. I will say I am NEVER worried about the fuse working loose. That sucker is in there! I was also surprised the battery had gone bad so fast.
So the brake got stuck, bad connection in wiring harness and battery went dead all at once. That's impressive. Let's hope that's it. Might have been assembled on a Friday

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240424_124145_Google.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought of a way to make some money. OSA betting pool on when the mower breaks again. I'll handle the money and coordinate the "failure" with Rick so I'll win and split the money with him.
Wellllll.

Seriously I forgot the wife would try to mow with it. When I remembered I hooked the seat switch back up. Got most of the back yard mowed and all of the front outside of cutting in with the push mower.

I would have all the back yard mowed too but wifey decided to drive it thru my fenced in onion patch. Now I have to unwind the fencing from under the mower before I cam finish. :P

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wellllll.

Seriously I forgot the wife would try to mow with it. When I remembered I hooked the seat switch back up. Got most of the back yard mowed and all of the front outside of cutting in with the push mower.

I would have all the back yard mowed too but wifey decided to drive it thru my fenced in onion patch. Now I have to unwind the fencing from under the mower before I cam finish. :P
SHEESH!

Latest posts

Top Bottom