Hemi4me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redline

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buyer Beware !!!! Hemi4me flaked out on multiple attempts to meet up for transaction and ultimately on the whole deal. He provided very poor communication through out.

Don't waste your time

Hemi4me

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had and pm's or transactions with said person. So I'll ask the mods to look into it. But again dude, you need to grow up and let it go. If you still have a problem with me we can work it out however you like, whenever you like. Otherwise grow thr f&&k up and get on with your life. You send this much time on such trivisl bs?

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had and pm's or transactions with said person. So I'll ask the mods to look into it. But again dude, you need to grow up and let it go. If you still have a problem with me we can work it out however you like, whenever you like. Otherwise grow thr f&&k up and get on with your life. You send this much time on such trivisl bs?

Really? "Never had pm's or transactions with said person". (Please note the time of these pm's and the timestamp).

hemi2.JPG

View attachment 38331

View attachment 38337

Last edited:

4wheelphil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy's out of his mind! Claims that I made a deal with him and backed out. Left me negative feedback but read the pms between us that I posted and you tell me.
Never once did we ever agree to any amount of money. I'd never deal with this guy, he's just a problem waiting to happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom