Sometimes I hate dogs...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss and having lost a couple to cancer I know exactly what you're going through. I've said the same thing about getting another dog after losing one, but another always finds his or her way into my heart. Best wishes and prayers as you go through this, very difficult time.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my first dog died at age 14, I swore I would never get another dog. Nine years later, I got my dad’s three Labs when he passed away. Since then, I’ve had a total of 11 dogs, and I wish I hadn’t waited so long in between. The end result is indeed painful, but the journey is so well worth it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about losing your friend. It's a horrible experience.
Always had hunting dogs and spent more time with them than with my wife most of the time, but when they came out of the field they belonged to her. By the time we got birds cleaned, they had a bath, got fed and were ready to go again.
I think the best cure is a puppy. Good luck, you will find another friend.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss
Lost mine at 13 have his pup now 15 yellow labs aka my avitar I ve rescued 2 GSD they are 5 now I know I’ll have to be sedated when the time comes like Astro but they give 10x the joy
When my wife after 30 years wanted to be alone and get a divorce only thing I said was I get the dogs then a few choice words
I got the dogs
Pryaingbwith you friend

Attachments

• 01269E1A-F7B6-4104-B19A-17EC13156008.png
    01269E1A-F7B6-4104-B19A-17EC13156008.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom