Here is Maggie......My full auto Colt AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With fond memories I remember the full auto M-16 I had to give up when I left the Air National Guard in 1984. Never had a name, but it's serial number was 300889. It was one of the OLD original M-16's. No forward assist, 20" pencil barrel, triangular handguards, trapdoor buttstock.

I shot with that rifle and placed in three Governors 20 matches in a row. I received second place only beaten by one point by the match winner the final year I shot the matches.

I miss that rifle.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maggie cool, pic is cool, camo is coo. But I have to admit I am sorry I noticed that only one of you has armor to protect his junk.

May not be the end-all be-all of junk protection, but at least it is something. Inguinal wounds bleed out in seconds. Unconscious in less than a minute and dead in less than 2.

*edit* - What they used to call a "butcher's block" injury. Interesting bit of history...

Well, to freaks like me, anyways. ;)

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK.....I see I ruffled some feathers. I put FULL AUTO so people would open the post. I just wanted everyone to see I'm a sexy ***** in my mulitcams.....:hey3::hey3:.

Honestly I could care less if it is full auto. I carried them in the military. Semi is more practical for MOST occasions. I don't see us retrograding under machine gun fire, but neither did the officers in the Hollywood shootout. I just want you all to look at my gear. I've ALWAYS wanted to be on a SWAT team. Our PD revamped things and started a multi-jurisdictional team with a few other cities. I finally got the opportunity to try out and made it. I'm super excited. Great training, great group of officer's on the team.

Congrats to making the "TEAM". Now the training just gets worse!! We went under "SERT" back in Georgia, same thing, different name.

Swapwap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care for full auto, but it would be nice to be allowed to have the ability to have a 3 round burst on my AR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Top Bottom