Here we go. Good luck tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well great, just great... I go to Colorado and might not have a home/car to come back to. I live in OKC just east of Bethany. I wish I were home... I'd be loading the car up with all my guns and other valuables and getting TFO. At least I brought some of my guns with me.

PM me your address ... We are in Bethany ... I think we got really, really lucky. I thank God every time a big storm blows thru for Lake Overholser. I can't prove it but I swear that lake turns the storm "just so" and we get skirted ... Prayers for everyone else that is being affected. This thing was scary. I heard the roar as it passed by our neighborhood. That's way too close for me ...

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the Northern OK storms
i53.photobucket.com_albums_g46_jckellison_DF978844_E29B_4B23_953eaaf9b2b28b2b35caee5e2f86edbb6.jpg

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PM me your address ... We are in Bethany ... I think we got really, really lucky. I thank God every time a big storm blows thru for Lake Overholser. I can't prove it but I swear that lake turns the storm "just so" and we get skirted ... Prayers for everyone else that is being affected. This thing was scary. I heard the roar as it passed by our neighborhood. That's way too close for me ...

I've heard others contend the temp inversions between ground and water surface could effect storms. My friend(1/2 mi. s. of white water bay) was in the basement and could hear the roar, lost a couple of good sized tree limbs but that was all.
Hope everyone else is well.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got pretty lucky here so far, the storms that blew up around I40 took all the inflow from the south and starved the ones headed my way.

Someone at the weather channel chasing the storms wasn't so lucky though.
Weather_Channel_s_Tornado_Hunt_2013.jpg

Hope everyone is ok down there though. The power flashes on the news made it look really bad from my point of view.

And damn Billy beat me by a few seconds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom