Here we go. Good luck tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the Northern OK storms
i53.photobucket.com_albums_g46_jckellison_DF978844_E29B_4B23_953eaaf9b2b28b2b35caee5e2f86edbb6.jpg

I took some similar pics a few minutes ago at my place.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard others contend the temp inversions between ground and water surface could effect storms. My friend(1/2 mi. s. of white water bay) was in the basement and could hear the roar, lost a couple of good sized tree limbs but that was all.
Hope everyone else is well.

I'm telling you I'll NEVER sell this house. I've lost count of the storms that were making a bee-line for us that just turned ever so slightly and go north or south.

I am afraid for the sun to come up. From the sound of things, everybody around us got hammered. Wonder if Canadian Valley Range is still there ...

I really feel for folks that are affected ... It could just as easily have been me or mine.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm telling you I'll NEVER sell this house. I've lost count of the storms that were making a bee-line for us that just turned ever so slightly and go north or south.

I am afraid for the sun to come up. From the sound of things, everybody around us got hammered. Wonder if Canadian Valley Range is still there ...

I really feel for folks that are affected ... It could just as easily have been me or mine.

Always.

Latest posts

Top Bottom