Here we go. Good luck tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that was a crazy ass storm. Was on the south side of the storm and thought we were in a pretty good spot. Then the damn thing went south. Tornadoes hardly ever go south! So we bugged out in a hurry but the highway going south was a parking lot. Hit the backroads and ended up in Anadarko! Along with a massive exodus of other people.

But house is still here and all my people are accounted for so pretty lucky overall. Well except for the damage to the wheat. :nolike:

aa5b

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1/4 roof missing, doors blown. CRJ with a jack in the wing. A lot of mess...

So you are saying it might look like a crushed coke can. It's only stuff. I hope everyone is ok and maybe we will catch a break for a little while. Tomorrow will be interesting when the sun comes up.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm by sunnylane and I240. We bugged out to a friends house who has a shelter around 6:30. When we got back, our house was fine luckily. Some missing fence panels and broken posts, but OK for the most part I think. All the neighbors trees were downed though, spent a good half hour helping neighbors pull downed trees out of the street/driveways. Just happy to be warm and dry now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom