Here we go. Good luck tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that sucks Brother.
Anything I can do to help?

Naw. I'm mostly just bitchin. I'll prolly just let it dry a day. Back yard is a lake. I'm wishing I'd sprung for the 2kw inverter generator now. This little 1kw is the bees knees! I got it set up on the patio once it finally quit raining. If necessary I can fire up the behemoth tommorow. I got gas now! Take that all you storm troopers!

If anyone needs anything in the Moore area let me know. I got lucky again and know that others probably didn't.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am on southside, off agnew and 33rd, snapped some trees, blew somw window a/c units out and destroyed them...one cord caught my studio monitor stand near it and decided it needed to die...few limbs down on the roof...will have to replace, all safe though, jumped into the suburban with the woman and dog, headed to pops in edmond. Ate somw hideaway and watched firefly.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Round 2 for you guys tonight. Hopefully this one will be a lot weaker. Are you anywhere close to the Methodist campground? Our family has a little cabin in there.

Nope I'm east of stigler. First round of weather is about 15-20 minutes away. Looks like heavy wind and rain with a slight possibility of a tornado.

@toehanus

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope I'm east of stigler. First round of weather is about 15-20 minutes away. Looks like heavy wind and rain with a slight possibility of a tornado.

@toehanus

Ah. I was going by the "Perkins" in your location box. Yeah, I'm watching that stuff around Stigler. Hope it goes away quietly. This is getting kinda old.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah. I was going by the "Perkins" in your location box. Yeah, I'm watching that stuff around Stigler. Hope it goes away quietly. This is getting kinda old.

In perkins I am pretty close to the Methodist camp. I'm down checking on the cows this weekend. They are all quite content. Mucho grass so far this year.

@toehanus

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Initiation point out near Clinton continues to make weather. NW OKC still raining pretty briskly, but no hail or other undesirable stuff. Estimate our rain at 5 inches, and only got a few egg sized hailstones. Most were quarter or smaller with few leaves stripped. Scary evening. Wish my storm shelter was here--coming 6/21 from New Day. Tell 'em I sent you if you do business with them and save me a few bucks.

http://www.newdaytornadoshelters.com/

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm telling you I'll NEVER sell this house. I've lost count of the storms that were making a bee-line for us that just turned ever so slightly and go north or south.

I am afraid for the sun to come up. From the sound of things, everybody around us got hammered. Wonder if Canadian Valley Range is still there ...

I really feel for folks that are affected ... It could just as easily have been me or mine.

I was worried about you. Looked like you were in the crosshairs. Glad everything is okay. We were okay here just north of Wilshire, but it didn't look good for a while.

About Canadian Valley, Harry hasn't swept the office in living memory. There has been a dead mouse by the counter for many moons. I hope it, and Harry, are still in business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom