Here we go. Good luck tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got very lucky last night. I have never seen my street flood like it did last night. We could see it coming and could feel it rumble in the shelter.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine , from El Reno area, sent me a picture of a hailstone, that one was baseball size. They were okay. Another couple I know got bombed with big hail and had some roof damage. There neighbors roof is gone.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well our storm shelter will hold 10 people and 3 small dogs with room to spare. However, it gets hot and humid very quick. The house had no damage. I went to check on our office on SW 29th west of MacArthur. Aside from the flooded roads, downed powerlines, broken limbs and twisted sign. Looks like there was no building damage. I need to go back and check things again today just to be sure.

All in all. I think I'm done with storm season now. BRING ON THE BLIZZARDS.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took a hit. I live just south of I-40 off Morgan road. Rode it out in the shelter. Lots of roof damage and debre everywhere.

Last edited:

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Supposedly my job site is flooded with no power.

Also last night when I heard my garage door begin rattle hard, i thought it wa time..

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got some Internet over cellular. Funny that it was working just fine this morning at 4:00 or so.

The wife said that power lines are all over the railroad tracks at 4th and Broadway in Moore this morning. I don't doubt that. I also discovered that I had a river running between my house and the neighbors. It was enough to float out a 4X4 fence post I had laying on the ground along the fence. :bigeye:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom