Heritage Rough Rider .22 LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well, that’s not good news Blake. I hope it works out in the end. That being said, do you know a locksmith? I’ve gotten a few guns going by using springs from a lock guys stash. You’d be blown away with the massive selection of small springs they have on hand.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, that’s not good news Blake. I hope it works out in the end. That being said, do you know a locksmith? I’ve gotten a few guns going by using springs from a lock guys stash. You’d be blown away with the massive selection of small springs they have on hand.
That's a good idea never though of that. I doubt I could find one of these. it looks pretty special but I never dug around at a locksmiths either. Its got a hole in one end and then 2 strait sprung pieces. When I took it apart it was in 2 pieces then I realized the third piece was still held in by the spring screw. So both flats had broken off.
spring.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got one that won’t shoot either. A piece that was soldered on in the trigger group fell off and I lost it. Been waiting for a gun buy back program to dump the carcass but probably not gonna happen in Ok.
One of our members already got the grip panels, if the spring is the same you might as well have it. No use to me.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That's a good idea never though of that. I doubt I could find one of these. it looks pretty special but I never dug around at a locksmiths either. Its got a hole in one end and then 2 strait sprung pieces. When I took it apart it was in 2 pieces then I realized the third piece was still held in by the spring screw. So both flats had broken off.
View attachment 155158
Yeah, don’t think you’re going to find that at the locksmith!

Latest posts

Top Bottom