Heritage Rough Rider .22 LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine came with a coupon to buy a spare 22 mag cylinder for $29. I don't care anything about it, so if you want it, let me know and I'll get it to you. I already went to the link that Nikat sent and ordered some grips too by the way.
I would have given you the wood grips on mine if I knew you were looking for some. It's just a junker for parts or a leo buy out sitting on the shelf. I don't even put it in the safe.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I happen to have one of these also. Bought it from a gentleman a little down on his luck a couple years ago. Gave $150. Haven't shot it yet, might be time.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got 2 of them.
The long barrel came in a trade and I picked up the short barrel from KyGunCo for 109$ a while back.

Definitely fun to shoot. Once you learn it, they’re real easy to put on target.

2378f823e4c62d0efdb73f1f44092d4f.jpg

0ee0117cd91000e47306698ff06c9e76.jpg

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Winston Churchill

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those look good jmike314, thanks for the pics. I think I'll take a bottle of red fingernail polish to the range with me to mark the front sight once I figure it out. I kinda got a chuckle when I read the owners manual and it tells you to adjust windage by "bending" the front site one way or the other...guess I'll take my "front sight adjusting hammer" along too.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I could solve the mystery , but I will leave ya hanging!!! On another note my sons Heritage is accurate but poa and poi are off. Get to use Ye Olde Kentucky windage!! Fun stuff!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could solve the mystery , but I will leave ya hanging!!! On another note my sons Heritage is accurate but poa and poi are off. Get to use Ye Olde Kentucky windage!! Fun stuff!

Yes! You and I were on the lane next to Catt57, and he had the gill guns and it was your Rough Rider...wasn't it? Oh I cant remember! My mind is going!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got one years ago like the upper picture in post 26.
Someone here that has the pawn shop had them for 99 bucks.
I hated the green laminated grips and I had some dark hickory and made some grips for them.
It was my first set of grips to make and turned out really nice.

You can drive the brass inserts out of the factory grips and insert them into the grips you make.

Latest posts

Top Bottom