Hey! All you LEOs/OHP Guys.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you let all these Mexican Jalopy Caravans cruise down the turnpikes and interstates when their setups are clearly a hazard to everyone else on the road? They are always in groups of three and I see 5-6 different caravans per week on the Indian Nation TP and I-44, always heading South. Every single one is overweight and way beyond the capacity of the tow vehicle. How come they are allowed to do this? Just seems crazy to me.

This pic is the lead of three groups and probably the closes to ebing within tow capacity of the Ram 1500 but still overweight.
1719026171226.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Decades ago I wondered the same thing. I even reasoned they were a perfect mule for money going south and drugs coming north. They are a legit enterprise and get paid good money to bus Mexican drivers into the US to buy cars for their Mexican dealers. The cars and trucks are in tow and not weight bearing. All of the ones I have seen have had legal tow bars with safety chains and working tail lights, brake lights, and turn signals on the towed vehices. They work hard to keep those caravans clean from contraband and illegals. All have Mexican DL's and none have a criminal record. All of the vehicles have a blanket insurance policy too. Of course that was in the 80's and 90's.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So why do they have to be Mexican?

if you see it all the time and they are not stopped by law enforcement common sense says they are either really good at car and mouse OR there is nothing wrong.

Why don’t you tell on yourself for using the radar detector on your glass?
Yes they are legal to have, but illegal to use when committing a crime. Wait you just use it to know where law enforcement is right? You don’t use it to not get caught speeding.
Don’t be stupid.
Someone else is breaking the law while I break the law so I will complain about them…sounds just like the republicans and democrats.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why don’t you tell on yourself for using the radar detector on your glass?
Yes they are legal to have, but illegal to use when committing a crime. Wait you just use it to know where law enforcement is right? You don’t use it to not get caught speeding.
If law enforcement uses a particular tactic to catch “violators”, then every citizen ought to employ tactics to defeat that.

Criminalizing a radar detector, body armor, police scanners is just an another act to further divide one class from another. Those who are entitled to such and those who are subject to such.

Latest posts

Top Bottom