Hey! All you LEOs/OHP Guys.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn’t
Apples to lug nuts comparison.
laws are laws feeling are feelings.
Keep them separated.
Anyone who writes or issues tickets based on their feelings deserves the hate and whatever else they get towards them.
If an officer of the law does this they are preying on community members.
They should have their badge removed and put in a public data base for the world to see how they truly are. This is the nicest way I can say this on the site or app.
Worthless.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trailers don’t require tags
If you use it for business it sure does. You have to pay taxes on that trailer every year.
1719079883756.png

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those cars are sold at insurance auctions, not stolen as someone described. They are providing a real need for Mexicans and the drivers are not doing anything illegal.

We are a pro-business state, isn’t that correct? I am actually surprised people are complaining and want more government intervention on a man trying to make a living for his family.

I guess the other option is to just stay here and get on welfare. Would that make you happy ?

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 40 or 50 years ago there was a Chevrolet dealer named Alan Merrill who sent all his trades ins to Mexico.

His catch phrase was ‘The Mexican market is booming and your trades in have never been worth more!’

He ended up in jail if I remember correctly.
Yep he was the kind of snake that made used car salesman and lawyers look good.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those cars are sold at insurance auctions, not stolen as someone described. They are providing a real need for Mexicans and the drivers are not doing anything illegal.

We are a pro-business state, isn’t that correct? I am actually surprised people are complaining and want more government intervention on a man trying to make a living for his family.

I guess the other option is to just stay here and get on welfare. Would that make you happy ?
To add to this- we have an officer here who literally writes tickets solely based on his feelings/opinions.
Completely worthless

j-black

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Better question is why in the hell the Ok. gov let them in in the first place(rhetorical). They bring their cartel money up here and buy wrecked cars from the auctions with no license while all the local small business guys have to comply with state laws. They managed to ruin the entire salvage industry just so insurance companies would have access to their cash.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better question is why in the hell the Ok. gov let them in in the first place(rhetorical). They bring their cartel money up here and buy wrecked cars from the auctions with no license while all the local small business guys have to comply with state laws. They managed to ruin the entire salvage industry just so insurance companies would have access to their cash.
Sounds like they didn't ruin the salvage industry at all if the industry is still raking in the money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom