Hey musicians...Let's see your instrument!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my latest electric purchase - a Ron Thorn SoCal G/T with "Nashville" pickup arrangement and custom paint work. Picked it up about a year ago.
ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m50_mprvise_GT015_1.jpg

And the guitar I used on the gig last night - 1992 Fender American Deluxe Plus with Duncan lipstick tube pickups and custom switching (parallel/series and blend control).
ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m50_mprvise_stratclosenew.jpg

I've got several others but those are the two electrics I'm playing the most these days.

Since I play metal I'm not a big fan of Teles or Strats, but both of those guitars are really nice looking and probably play really sweet. Very Nice.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Time to update myself. Some stuff I dont keep very long so gear pics disappear from my posts after awhile.

2 of my latest acquisitions to ease my G.A.S. jones; and one of my old friends that I will never part with.

Bought another Gibson Les Paul,a black 72' Custom, that I havent had time yet to install a set of EMG 81/60s in;bought another ESP,an Eclipse,this one with a black flame paint job; and a pic of my old standby 78' Standard that Ive had since I was 16 that is not going anywhere ever. The Gibson Les Pauls I use mainly for demos,recording and rehearsals; and the ESPs I gig with along with a couple of superstrats. Not wanting to smack around any of my Les Pauls playing some of the crappy dives we play in.

The majority of my gear can be seen here: http://community.webshots.com/album/562152470QbSaeN?vhost=community

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom