Hey musicians...Let's see your instrument!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a wannabe guitar guy! Here is my axe! Lets see what ya'll play in your spare time.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

My fingers are sore as heck too. It has been awhile since I played.

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's an all maple Fender with Fishman electronics. It's been my main guitar for about eight years now and I think it's time to retire it and step up to a Taylor or Martin.

ai45.photobucket.com_albums_f76_larkintulsa_l_9d7dbe0655c96701fdcfb63f9ea396_1.jpg

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lets see...

My wifes Ibanez RG and my favorite, a Schecter Gryphon with EMG's
[Broken External Image]

Squier II Fat Strat, Texas Special's for singles and a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge
[Broken External Image]

And an Ibanez S Series that i'm building. Will look just like this one but with Cosmo hardware. No pics of mine.
[Broken External Image]

Played through an Axl Akita 20 tube amp.
[Broken External Image]

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, Larkin is the name of the band I play guitar in.

How do you like that little amp?

I love the line 6. It is just loud enouph for my "old" self and it was only $100.00. I got it at guitar center. The only thing is when you go to clean it adds chorus and echo immediately. A flip of the switch and it stops though. No biggy there. It sounds good with my guitar. I am not the greatest but the equipment very satisfactory.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets see...

My wifes Ibanez RG and my favorite, a Schecter Gryphon with EMG's
[Broken External Image]

Squier II Fat Strat, Texas Special's for singles and a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge
[Broken External Image]

And an Ibanez S Series that i'm building. Will look just like this one but with Cosmo hardware. No pics of mine.
[Broken External Image]

Played through an Axl Akita 20 tube amp.
[Broken External Image]

I take it you play professionally? Maybe the Mrs. as well? You have some awesome guitars sir.

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I take it you play professionally? Maybe the Mrs. as well? You have some awesome guitars sir.

Nah, just a bedroom and garage rocker. Wife hardly ever touches a guitar anymore, but she can definately play. I wish I was a gigging musician though, would give me a reason to buy the Mesa half stack down at the music shop...:drool:

I can't wait till I get that Saber done...Thing is light as a feather and extremely thin, it's easily half the weight of that Schecter. Just gotta find some cash for the $200 tremolo the body is routed for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom