Hey musicians...Let's see your instrument!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See Avatar and another:

Fender V U.S.A. Jazz through a Sansamp to board. Fender Bassman 25 as a monitor.

Attachments

• IMG_1639.jpg
    IMG_1639.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 136

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we should search every time we start a new topic just in case some started a similar thread six months ago? Give me a break.

Why not, it isn't hard and doesn't take long. On threads like this it makes sense. If you want to add your stuff on a picture thread then it is really nice to just make a good thread better instead of having two threads that are the same with a hand full of pictures in it. I guess what we really need is 50 post your AR threads with 4 pictures in them. Give ME a break.

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not, it isn't hard and doesn't take long. On threads like this it makes sense. If you want to add your stuff on a picture thread then it is really nice to just make a good thread better instead of having two threads that are the same with a hand full of pictures in it. I guess what we really need is 50 post your AR threads with 4 pictures in them. Give ME a break.

That other thread is so old half of the pictures aren't even there anymore. If it was a recent thread I could see your argument, but when you are talking about a six month old, three page thread I don't agree.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that the old thread sucked because people suck at photobucket, but I was responding to your asking if one should search before a new thread. To which I say very strongly yes, one should.

I'm a scrub on the guitar, but I can play the socks off that saxophone.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guitar_19b1500b.jpg

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guitar_690796c1.jpg

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom