Hey musicians...Let's see your instrument!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieBoogaloo

The Trees are Whisperin
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not mine, but I have one just like it. Also have 2 others and a old junker bach selmer cornet.

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2287_2272773756_daab42e578.jpg

billet93

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My latest guitar, its kind of a revolving door with me.... Schecter C1, love it... one thing that will never leave me though, inherited from my grandpa, original 1964 Fender Deluxe Reverb pre-CBS, my pride and joy...

ai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa317_billet93_c1.jpg

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that the old thread sucked because people suck at photobucket, but I was responding to your asking if one should search before a new thread. To which I say very strongly yes, one should.

I'm a scrub on the guitar, but I can play the socks off that saxophone.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guitar_19b1500b.jpg

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guitar_690796c1.jpg

Scrub is being nice about my playing! I enjoy trying to though. it is a fun little hobby. I'd love to be good enouph to play in front of people someday though.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

billet93

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scrub is being nice about my playing! I enjoy trying to though. it is a fun little hobby. I'd love to be good enouph to play in front of people someday though.

Playing in front of people is addicting, I was in a classic rock band for a couple of years, biggest crowed was when we played in front of probably 800-1000 people when we opened at a bike rally for the Mike McClure band.... really enjoyed it and miss it now. I am a scrub on the guitar as well, i was the lead singer...

Latest posts

Top Bottom