Hey musicians...Let's see your instrument!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
awww.cash4ipods.co.uk_images_ipod_classic.gif

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEHE... ya dude...i have more in guits than guns. by a long shot. :D been playing since i was 16 (33 now)

Thankls man! I like that epi of yours. I have an epi LP100 that needs new pickups and wiring...i cant solder tho :(

I used to have an Epi Sheraton...traded for that Carvin MTS head. Great guitars really

I've got a Sheraton that I love and I also have that same Crate amp you have the VC30. I love that amp.

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome! mine is VC50 w/ a 15" speaker! Brings the blewz!

Got it around 1997...still going strong

Good amps... do u own larkin here in OKC?

No, Larkin is the name of a band I play guitar in. I bought my amp in 1993 or so and it's been giving me some problems lately. I had it worked on by Rick Potter a few years ago but the same problem has reoccurred. :nolike:

gunlovinokie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, Larkin is the name of a band I play guitar in. I bought my amp in 1993 or so and it's been giving me some problems lately. I had it worked on by Rick Potter a few years ago but the same problem has reoccurred. :nolike:

Man...MOJOS...that sux

My mesa is crapping out on me...i played it a couple weeks ago and one of the EL34's was glowing fire engine red. Made me sad. ive yet to take it to someone as i dont want to be out a ton of cash :(

I put new tubes in the crate a year ago and honestly havent played it since. it is at my dads right now collecting dust...such a shame..... My first gig ever was for my high school and i used that amp and a BC RICH warlokc (LOL) and played For Whom The Bell Tolls...i had all the knobs on the amp dimed and it filled up the auditorium :mosh:

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any good pics of my guitars, mouth harp, or amps with me, but I do have a five shot composite of the Groove Tubes in the back of my Fender Hot Rod DeVille.

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_Average1_Version2_1.jpg

gunlovinokie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the line 6. It is just loud enouph for my "old" self and it was only $100.00. I got it at guitar center. The only thing is when you go to clean it adds chorus and echo immediately. A flip of the switch and it stops though. No biggy there. It sounds good with my guitar. I am not the greatest but the equipment very satisfactory.

Echo is awesome...chorus...eh...hit or miss...

next up higgie get a danelectro chicken salad. i just got one for $25 and drilled a hole in the casing so i could fiddle w/ the internal trimmer... Great little stompbox...especially if you like Jimi or Trower or SRV!

Latest posts

Top Bottom