Hey musicians...Let's see your instrument!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weav199

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry about the crappy fone pics...
lil' ivory
ai728.photobucket.com_albums_ww284_weav199_01_23_10_2058.jpg

Fender 5 string w/ Beringer 450 wt half
ai728.photobucket.com_albums_ww284_weav199_01_23_10_2059.jpg

Line6 half w/ Devlin
ai728.photobucket.com_albums_ww284_weav199_01_23_10_2100.jpg

12 pc. mut set w/Gibralter rack
ai728.photobucket.com_albums_ww284_weav199_01_23_10_2101.jpg

equals a very small jam room.

weav199

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My band days are over ~sniff~ but I love music too much to not to play. I do play them all, but my kids have surpassed me by far. Proud, but jealous. When the oldest comes home from OU, and the 18 yr old's not to busy, we make a lot of sweet, heavy noise.:mosh:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sounds cool Weav to jam with your kids. Wish I could have gotten that lucky to be able to pass it down to my kids. My daughters none of them have ever wanted to learn to play anything,even though Ive bought them all expensive acoustic guitars. They just want to hang around my studio and check out the cute guys who come for guitar lessons or the younger guys in my bands and the guys in the bands I work with. They also use me to get them back stage at shows to meet people. When I come home from playing I have to recount who I saw or talked to. And I do not bring them autographs and it makes em mad. I have to work with these people. I dont want to be asking someone for an autograph for my kid. Ive built rigs for some pretty famous guitarists and its kind of embarrassing to have my daughters swirling around them when they come out to my house to learn how to use their rigs. One certain player is a friend and repeat customer. He's in an international touring and recording Christian rock band. He's a pretty boy with long blonde dread locks. I dont even tell the girls any more when he's coming out.
My 13 yr old son has hung around me playing guitars and has been around my bands since he was a little kid. Ive taken him on tours when I worked as a musician or as a tech. I have a rehearsal/recording studio with gear in it and 25 guitars spread all over the house,under beds,in closets,etc- and he ends up playing the trumpet. But he's pretty damn good at it and thats all I can ask for. He's in 7th grade band and is good enough to be asked to play with the highschool jazz band.

gunlovinokie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm jealous dude! Your toys are way cooler than mine! Their needs to be a way to post sound bites of us playing! I am a hobbyist at best and I suck really bad, but I have fun trying. I would like to hear some of you serius players stuff.

Higgie I got a flip camcorder that i record stuff w/. Pretty cool ez and cheap

www.youtube.com/anubis1335

tis me :D 99.9% flip camcorder

Latest posts

Top Bottom