Hi power

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepyj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in the market for a new hand gun. I have decided on a high power but a few questions. I see there a quite a few clones out there some from Argentine, and Feg out of Hungary. Any one have experience with either of these? Should I just keep saving and get the real deal? I am leaning more to the m95 because of high viz sights.

The Argentine is labeled m95 classic
The Feg hi power

Thanks
Justin

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
out of the two the FM is the better choice. I had one and it ran just great and shot just as good as my MKII HP.

The FM is just a rebadged FN...made in argentina from the blueprints of a MKI I believe......

parts are interchangable from FM to FN as far as I could tell.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd darn sure pick that blued Hi Power up from Itchy in the classifieds if I had the dough - I'm dangerously close to blowing some money on one of them if someone doesn't pick one up first.

Randall

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have an FN and FM,the FN is better finished and has better sights,the FM is not as well polished but shoots just as good,neither has ever failed to work.The FM has a better trigger out of the box than the FN even after a little work. My FM is probably 20 years old and has been shot a lot with reloads and has always worked.I plan to eventually have some good sights put on the FM.

sleepyj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an FN and FM,the FN is better finished and has better sights,the FM is not as well polished but shoots just as good,neither has ever failed to work.The FM has a better trigger out of the box than the FN even after a little work. My FM is probably 20 years old and has been shot a lot with reloads and has always worked.I plan to eventually have some good sights put on the FM.

Randall are the sights dovetailed on your FM and is the the 95 model?

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are two Belgian Hi Powers in the classifieds section right now. They look nice, but I don't know nuthin' bout em.

B

Latest posts

Top Bottom