Higher gas prices?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well my dad told me he filled up yesterday at firelake here in Shawnee and it was $3.05! It went up 10 cents in a matter of days. This is gonna be the worst we’ve ever seen I guarantee. Times are gonna get tough. I don’t to much places other than work so my tank lasts about four weeks. My wife can go about three in her car. My son is fixing to start driving as well so there is more money I will have to spend on gas as well as adding him to the insurance. It’s gonna be really tough.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
High gas prices, empty shelves, high unemployment, inflation welcome to the next depression folks! Courtesy of a moron that was caught when he was saying "we need to spend our way out of this" to barack obama in 2008 (this was when he had 1/2 his mental faculties.) If you and your family are in financial trouble do you go out and buy a new car, get more credit cards and max them out in hopes of financial security? This is what our goverment is doing.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea baby we got to help everybody just throw more money at it JOE. on the backs of the working man again. got to end sooner than later. used to have to work or starve to death THERE IS NOT ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY EVERYONE TO STAY HOME. BE A PROUD AMERICAN GET A JOB.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran across this at a gas station here in Alabama yesterday....
IMG_20211017_152617859.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom