Hillary?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched that entire Comey interview and seriously think he should be fired. Its not easy to do, but he should be.
Great article you posted, and I did read it all albeit quickly, but came away with this part of it. Both sides are guilty, one more so than the other. The vitriol of the left is insane now because a white man is in office.

"But it's now routine for the media to offer sources — anonymous and named — with no corroboration and very little indication of the source's basis for knowledge (which is also an attribution problem). I recognize that journalists have an interest in protecting their sources, but that protection has a cost, and that cost ought to include a higher level of skepticism with readers. A reliable story based on an anonymous source would corroborate elements of the source's story in a meaningful way for the reader. Otherwise it's just the reporter's appeal to his or her own authority — I trust this person so you should as well — and that's no different than an agent's "trust my skeevy anonymous informer because I'm a cop so you can trust me."

I'm to the point now that I think he should be left there and Trump should undermine his credibility and authority every day, until Comey spontaneously combusts in a fit of rage. :D

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
True, to fire him would make him a "victim" of the right.
But a gone victim. Spent a bit of time at the Martyr's Monument in Baghdad, funny thing about martyr's....Their still dead. Comey is replaceable, his name will be forgotten once a new Sheriff is in town and life will go on. Guys like Comey are potentially out of the loop anyway, many programs are set-up so that the boss has plausible deniability, they think they know what's going on, but in reality they know what they are told. Good riddance to this guy, he gives Intelligence a bad name.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We really need to build Trump's wall.

Doesn't matter where, we just need something to serve as a backstop for the firing squad. And it's going to need to be looooong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom