HK Trigger job??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey ColtDogg, haven't been on here in awhile and just happened to see your post. Sorry for resurrecting this old thread, but I thought I could add something. I sent my HK45, HK45c, and P30L to Bill Springfield in CO, and got the following services:

**H&K USP, HK45, P2000, P30 full sized or compact all calibers, reduce single action weight 1 to 2#, actual sear creep reduced up to 85% after slack take up. A new match hammer spring is supplied and installed, DA pull will drop 1-3#, depending on the model and variant. Price is $69. Only the lower frame less the magazine is needed.

**H&K USP, HK45, P2000, P30 full sized or compact all calibers, DA/SA & LEM, trigger overtravel set screw. I can install a HK match USP set screw in your trigger. This will eliminate overtravel, add $19. The only exception is the USP compact, it does not like the set screw.

**Trigger reset reduction option. P-30, P-2000, HK45, USP, all versions. Reset is reduced up to 40%+, firing pin safety block remains. Work includes USP match trigger set screw installed and lever plate tuning; add $59.

Here is his site: http://www.triggerwork.net/usp.html

Thank you for the info. I have not sent it off just yet, to many things going but I hope to soon. Now do you like them after all the work was done?
I am also looking to get a HK45C Tactical next so that I will want re-worked as well.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some areas there was a big difference. My HK45 now has a SA trigger pull of 3.5lbs, and the DA is a very smooth 7lbs. The HK45c & P30L didn't see as much of a drastic change. They are still similar to stock, though the triggers feel less squishy now, and a little lighter. The over travel screw & new short reset are fantastic. For what I got I wouldn't hesitate to send Bill my next HK.

The Short reset is the main thing I want on my P30s! Thank you for the posting. Very helpful! Thank you lots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom