Hogs and stuff...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After getting blanked in a stand this morning, I put the pistol back in the truck and got out my woods walking gun. Evidently, I‘m a little stealthier than I realize, because today was the second time in the last little while that I’ve been able to sneak up on a group of pigs close enough for a shot. This one dropped like a rock when the handloaded 165 grain Corelokt hit her, but the rest scattered like quail and didn’t give me a chance for a follow up shot.
IMG_0174.jpeg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After getting blanked in a stand this morning, I put the pistol back in the truck and got out my woods walking gun. Evidently, I‘m a little stealthier than I realize, because today was the second time in the last little while that I’ve been able to sneak up on a group of pigs close enough for a shot. This one dropped like a rock when the handloaded 165 grain Corelokt hit her, but the rest scattered like quail and didn’t give me a chance for a follow up shot.
View attachment 428721
Should have had a turkey round in the shotgun tube for the bacon bits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom