Homosexual bill passed by OKC Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty thoroughly horrified by all this liberal-like homosexual apologism.

I'd assumed most people here were conservatives, not traitors to the movement. How can you treat sodomy as anything but a disgusting perversion?

These homosexuals require treatment. It would be ignorant to say that the human species will not eventually find a way to modify Human sexual preference. Then we'll be able to cure it before they are born. No more homosexuals/transexuals or pedophiles.

I also believe the comparison of homosexuality and pedophilia is apt. They're both just sexual preferences.

And they're both disgusting.

I'm pretty horrified by your opinions also. I am of the opinion that people need to stay out of other peoples business. This goes for guns, sexuality, and everything else that doesn't really have an effect on the offendees quality of life. I am guessing you are religious? I am not and dislike it when someone tries to use religion to tell others how they should live their lives.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wow. Vilified for thinking that all people have a right to purchase shelter. I'm the bad guy because I think every person is created equal and deserves the same protected rights under the law?

As a business owner, I fully understand what you are getting at- you want the right to choose who you sell to. You have that right, but at the same time, you can't discriminate against someone for certain reasons, just as you can't be discriminated against for the same reasons. That is called equal protection. You can't deny services to a black guy just as he can't deny them to you as a white guy, or Christian, or straight. Just because your skin tone and religion and sexual proclivities may be the majority does not mean you don't benefit from the same protections..

Actually discrimination in the workplace against whites is legal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom