Houston man killed defending home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know. I don't know that it was even a semi. But whatever he was using, I don't want one. Everyone needs to know about Fail cases like this, where a specific make of a gun gets a citizen killed.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every firearm can fail at some point, even the best names. That is why you MUST know the manual of arms for any and all firearms you may have.

Sounds like he did not know what to do when the worse possible thing happened, and it got him killed. It is a shame that this happened, and I feel for his family and friends, but it is a reminder that you must train to where it is second nature.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was bad. His gun jammed after the first round. With two home invaders shooting him, there was no time for immediate action to clear the stoppage. If it comes out what gun he was using, I will make it a point to never own one.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If any of you were to find out he was using the exact same gun you use for self defense, would you start using a different gun?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If any of you were to find out he was using the exact same gun you use for self defense, would you start using a different gun?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

No. All my guns work 100% of the time. His gun is not my problem. There is no way to tell what could have caused the malfunction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom