Houston man killed defending home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Fart and Old Phart, I don't know if I've ever seen two names that are so nearly alike. I try to keep my word, and I said back on the Arkansas thread that I'd be back under a different name. It's not like you can simply create another character and keep the other alive. After a few days, the computer at OSA picks up on the multiple accounts and bans the newest one. Junior Bonner was banned by the computer while I still had 0311 alive. So what I had to do was ask BB to ban 0311 and unban Junior Bonner. The problem with 0311 is that it really is a KKK code, and on several other gunboards I belong to, I've had administrators change may name to something else. I'd hoped never to be identified with this character again, but things are as they are. On the positive, I can now post pics and not worry about being recognized. Thanks, thank you everyone. Have a good weekend, and good shooting!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Fart and Old Phart, I don't know if I've ever seen two names that are so nearly alike. I try to keep my word, and I said back on the Arkansas thread that I'd be back under a different name. It's not like you can simply create another character and keep the other alive. After a few days, the computer at OSA picks up on the multiple accounts and bans the newest one. Junior Bonner was banned by the computer while I still had 0311 alive. So what I had to do was ask BB to ban 0311 and unban Junior Bonner. The problem with 0311 is that it really is a KKK code, and on several other gunboards I belong to, I've had administrators change may name to something else. I'd hoped never to be identified with this character again, but things are as they are. On the positive, I can now post pics and not worry about being recognized. Thanks, thank you everyone. Have a good weekend, and good shooting!

:woot: :heart: :kiss: :bighug: (You probably won't get any :heart: :kiss: :bighug: from the other guys ... :lookaroun Just saying ... :wink2:)

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You missed my point, and took that sentence out of context.

The point is that the crowd here usually is not sympathetic to someone who gets offended, "butthurt", or just pissed, and talks about leaving.

The response to this guy was the opposite reaction.

Once again, just an observation.

Cause we like him? :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom