Houston man killed defending home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me one way or the other, but usually when someone here even hints at leaving, you guys are all "Don't let the door hit you in the ass", and even worse.

I find it interesting that you are begging this guy to stay.

Like I said, it doesn't matter to me what choice he decides to make, just an observation.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sarah (800x501).jpg

Did someone say he's back???

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me one way or the other, but usually when someone here even hints at leaving, you guys are all "Don't let the door hit you in the ass", and even worse.

Like I said, it doesn't matter to me what choice he decides to make, just an observation.

I don't know him except on this board. I just think his quirky, bordering on odd, sense of humor is funny.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

IMHO, most of them dig their own graves, but I thought 0311 got a raw deal when someone tied his handle to some contrived KKK code.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMHO, most of them dig their own graves, but I thought 0311 got a raw deal when someone tied his handle to some contrived KKK code.

Personally, I agree completely with this post and wish he would stay just ignore that nonsense and stay. I enjoy his posts ... he keeps me on my toes lol (he knows what I'm talking about) ...

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
This x ∞.

Log back in with 0311 and enjoy the community that you want to be a part of on your terms.

Exactly. You ate humble pie for an emotional rant. You apologized and admitted you were wrong. What more could you do? It's over. Everyone has done and said things they regret. All we can do is try to be better. None of us are perfect. Forget it and come back under your old handle. Look how many people want you to stick around. That should count for something.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Wow! My post disappeared.

I'll try again.

I agree, Sooner, and that "someone" is very popular here. I don't understand why.

Latest posts

Top Bottom