Houston man killed defending home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are these the same Makarov's?

OK. I found my belly band. So as an experiment, I'm wearing one on the belt with that part of the shirt tail pulled over it, the rest tucked in. The other is in the belly band, pulled up high. Both are identical 9x18 Makarovs. Very flat, even the trained eye can't discern them. One Mak has around 1,000 rounds put through it, the other around two or three hundred. Accuracy was improved through practice with the Glock 30SF. Going from that to a 9x18 improved everything. I don't expect murderers to kick down my front door. But neither did that other guy. Neither of these pistols has ever malfunctioned. But did have some bad primers a long time ago on some Wolf ammo I bought. Going to do some things outside now, while I get a feel for the BUG.

i.imgur.com_6AaVAqm.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

i.imgur.com_sZlj0Sj.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

0311 said:
[Broken External Image][/URL]

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Former avatar of Yul Brenner and a fascination with spaghetti westerns. Now a screen name taken from an old Steve McQueen western character. Is it true? I hope so, I for one have missed you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom