Houston man killed defending home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It won't be anything like the video you posted. I'll try to make it worth the trouble to stop by here, though. Taurus was mentioned by name, so I'll use it rapid fire like the homeowner may have, if his weapon had not hiccupped. I won't be back online until next week. I think I'll use this baby against several stacks of ribs stacked one behind the other.

i.imgur.com_LxyuPnj.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

How much do you get for that when you take it to the pawn shop? $150.00? Couldn't help but notice the pawn tag on the trigger guard.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
one doesn't have to hang out at Fairmont Terrace to be at risk .. home invasions happen in Tulsa, OKC, etc ... just about anywhere. even folks in rural areas have been victims of home invasions.

bottom line is one needs to know their weapons .. the only way that's happening is to put LOTS rounds down the barrel in all sorts of conditions. static practice at a stationary target is only a start .. come to think of it .. I'm overdue to go shooting ...

I was messing with the troll.

Frankly, I hope none of you ever has a home invasion because you are woefully unprepared.

I'm sure you gave Larry Vickers some pointers too huh?? Mr. troll AKA tacticool operator carries 5 guns and a katana.

I'm plenty prepared.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He carries three. I carry two. It's not all that difficult to carry two, either. The proof is in the pudding. I think where I'll get more criticism is in the fact that I chose identical pistols. That way I have interchangeability of ammo and parts. I bet that'll really tighten the jawlines of some gentlemen.

i.imgur.com_6AaVAqm.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

i.imgur.com_sZlj0Sj.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Other things, too, will PO some folks; like the fact that my shirts all have snaps, instead of buttons, in order to facilitate fast access, or by simply reaching to my hip, I've got a 9 mil there, too.

Your photographer reminds me of another member who used to post here.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In that case, double jeopardy, Mr. Rapp!

i.imgur.com_cy2jHf5.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

i.imgur.com_6AaVAqm.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

i.imgur.com_sZlj0Sj.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Have not shot these two jewels in months. But will amend that next week.

[Broken External Image]

That hat gets a lot of attention, and I'm glad people are focusing on it, rather than my marksmanship, haha!

[Broken External Image]

I couldn't resist firing them both @ the same time. But an ejected shell struck my finger with force. You can see a spent shell casing in the air, above my head and to the right. That would be the XD, it really flings them out there.

[Broken External Image]

The XD @ 75', Photobucket is giving me fits.

[Broken External Image]

Pretty piss poor - I know. But nevertheless, the XD outshot the Glock @ 75' from the supported.

[Broken External Image]

After stapling a new target onto its board, I load up the XD.

[Broken External Image]

35' with the XD. Let's party!

[Broken External Image]

The XD shot a tighter group at 35' than the Glock. The smaller grip did not have the detrimental effect that I anticipated.

[Broken External Image]

75', supported. I've shot better, but I'm no competition shooter, and @ 75' with the Glock, I must have support.

[Broken External Image]

How ya been 0311?

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?178401-Handguns/page2

Latest posts

Top Bottom