Houston man killed defending home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see anyone repeating themselves.

So can you post where people were repeating themselves? Or did you see multiple posters saying the same thing and link it to repetition? There is a difference you know.

Feel free to re-read post #85 and realize how many times you repeating yourself.

Post #s 4,24,27,28,32,49,103. These reiterate how any handgun can fail. At the risk of repeating myself (yes, I know) these assertions of primary weapons failure imply the utility of carrying a bug. Now, I can go back through them all again and find several where the poster stated a bug would not have made a difference, because there were two attackers. I can also find a couple about limp wristing. I cannot deny post #85, but I felt the need to restate my opinion to the point of redundancy. I stand guilty as charged. When is the hanging?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, your Taurus jams as expected, your Jennings .25 auto BUG also jams, now what? How many BUGs do you carry? How many do you stuff into the cushions of the couch?

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3.bp.blogspot.com__im_CKn9PPI8_T0dtSJ0lUFI_AAAAAAAAAzY_0vIyQ9SYpt4_s1600_abe_simpson_gif.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom