Houston man killed defending home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The uncomfortable conclusion I'm coming to on this thread, is that several people think that they would stand no chance against two armed attackers. That they don't see the inherent advantage of a 2nd firearm, and that they would stand there like a cigar store Indian while they exchanged gunfire in a spray and pray against unequal odds. I am surprised. When I was a mean kid, we learned to "Shoot and Scoot." Pretty soon, the "troll card" will be pulled on me because I have expressed an opinion that goes against the grain of the wood.

I don't think many of you opinions go against the grain. Not sure why you keep claiming "this will PO people off because I..." then state something that most people agree with.

Your points of carry a BUG and that if you try hard enough you can overcome 57 attackers has been heard. And heard again. And then heard again.

Honestly I'm getting tired of listening to you repeat yourself over and over again. So either make another point or STFU and put your head through a wall, please. Thanks much appreciated.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think many of you opinions go against the grain. Not sure why you keep claiming "this will PO people off because I..." then state something that most people agree with.

Your points of carry a BUG and that if you try hard enough you can overcome 57 attackers has been heard. And heard again. And then heard again.

Honestly I'm getting tired of listening to you repeat yourself over and over again. So either make another point or STFU and put your head through a wall, please. Thanks much appreciated.

You STFU, and stick your head through a wall, please. Thanks much appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom