Houston man killed defending home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I kept repeating myself I would. However, I'm not. So I'll keep my head out in the fresh air.

There were repetitions of how the homeowner could not survive two armed attackers, repetitions about how all firearms fail at one time or another, but any suggestion of a bug was scoffed at as being useless.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, Mr. Brooks there you go! Your tie and your pistol have been insulted! What are you to do now? Go tie shopping or go pistol shopping? LOL!!!!

This is just too much fun!

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were repetitions of how the homeowner could not survive two armed attackers, repetitions about how all firearms fail at one time or another, but any suggestion of a bug was scoffed at as being useless.

Can you quote where?

Pretty sure the consensus was a BUG could've helped, but a BUG isn't a guaranteed way to save your ass.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you quote where?

Pretty sure the consensus was a BUG could've helped, but a BUG isn't a guaranteed way to save your ass.

No, I'm not quoting. Just go through the thread. It started with me wanting to know what gun failed him. That's where the "all guns fail at one time or another" started coming in almost immediately. Defnestor brought up a good point about having a bug, I took a shine to it.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I'm not quoting. Just go through the thread. It started with me wanting to know what gun failed him. That's where the "all guns fail at one time or another" started coming in almost immediately. Defnestor brought up a good point about having a bug, I took a shine to it.

I don't see anyone repeating themselves.

So can you post where people were repeating themselves? Or did you see multiple posters saying the same thing and link it to repetition? There is a difference you know.

Feel free to re-read post #85 and realize how many times you repeating yourself.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gosh, OK. We will start with all guns have malfunctions at some point. I will list the post, but not copy it. Don't get technical on me. It is the statement that all guns malfunction. Bear with me, I have to go through ten pages.

Latest posts

Top Bottom