Houston man killed defending home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taurus has come up several times as a potential weapon that failed the homeowner. I think we should put one to the test next week, Tuesday or Wednesday. Shoot several layers of ribs and see if the Taurus jams. Pics, too. We need pics. We will explore several different weapons that may have been available to the homeowner, and test them. And watch, as the number of views increases on this thread.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taurus has come up several times as a potential weapon that failed the homeowner. I think we should put one to the test next week, Tuesday or Wednesday. Shoot several layers of ribs and see if the Taurus jams. Pics, too. We need pics. We will explore several different weapons that may have been available to the homeowner, and test them. And watch, as the number of views increases on this thread.

Sounds a good idea, I am most definitely interested in watching the video of this test.

[video=youtube_share;W5j3P3tPfSo]http://youtu.be/W5j3P3tPfSo[/video]

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It won't be anything like the video you posted. I'll try to make it worth the trouble to stop by here, though. Taurus was mentioned by name, so I'll use it rapid fire like the homeowner may have, if his weapon had not hiccupped. I won't be back online until next week. I think I'll use this baby against several stacks of ribs stacked one behind the other.

i.imgur.com_LxyuPnj.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

The homeowner needed ammo, too. So he may have used these. As will I.

i.imgur.com_suQVBiV.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

i.imgur.com_sbg9awv.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom