Houston man killed defending home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Possibly to avoid any future false accusations of being the Grand Dragon of the KKK or whatever it was. That was some BS

^^^ This. Screw that made-up KKK BS; stick with your MOS.

I got to agree, I remember that BS thread about the KKK and Harrison Ark. You did nothing wrong. Hang around, I was just yanking your chain, thinking you and the goose Infowar were the same gents. LOL!!

And someone needs to explain to me how your alias here meant or turned into anything about the KKK.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to agree, I remember that BS thread about the KKK and Harrison Ark. You did nothing wrong. Hang around, I was just yanking your chain, thinking you and the goose Infowar were the same gents. LOL!!

And someone needs to explain to me how your alias here meant or turned into anything about the KKK.

0311 = 03 11 = 03 K (11th letter of alphabet) = 03 x K = KKK

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, I am learning something everyday here! LOL! Thanks Gabe. I really did not understand them busting on the guy about it. As when I googled it, all that came up is it referencing to a Marine Rookie in some way.

I know I am an old man, so that must be some young people stupid sh$t!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom