How do ya'll feel about Russell Westbrook now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Russell-Westbrook-Voodoo-900x505.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard someone say something like watching Russell Westbrook play basketball is like watching an amped-up Honey Badger riding a chainsaw in the middle of a tornado and being in charge. Kinda like that...the guy gives it his all; he never leaves anything out there. He seems to have matured a great deal over the past few seasons and I am just glad he is on our team. He is a freakish athlete for sure.

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So KD is out for at least 4 weeks and will then be reevaluated. Hate for any player to get hurt.. but just maybe GS Warriors will wish they had the 6-9 players back, most of which they had to trade, let go, etc... to be able to get him.. can't help but grin JUST A LITTLE... [emoji95] [emoji849]

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always been a fan. He is one of the biggest reason that I started going to the Thunder games.
I know the pics suck, but this is from a few weeks ago.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is an absolute freak. My buddy is a strength coach and said he eats 20 chicken nuggets and white gravy from Chicken Express nearly every day. He eats garbage and turns it into fire.

He is amazingly talented and may be one of the first guys to truly challenge Jordan's legacy.

Many moons ago I worked at Red Robin and Westbrook liked to come in, he would eat chicken tenders and a burger meal and clean both plates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom