How does your lock stand up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So LockPickingLawyer and Bosnian Bill are going to do some Hollywood style lock picking with pistols. Supposed to be a few videos and the first one was posted today. Interesting how some of the locks stand up so far. The ABUS disc lock is what I am interested in seeing but have no worries about really. As they come up I will add them to this post but here is the first one for your viewing enjoyment.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So LockPickingLawyer and Bosnian Bill are going to do some Hollywood style lock picking with pistols. Supposed to be a few videos and the first one was posted today. Interesting how some of the locks stand up so far. The ABUS disc lock is what I am interested in seeing but have no worries about really. As they come up I will add them to this post but here is the first one for your viewing enjoyment.

I have that 930 Master Lock on my barn along with some hardened chain. There are some cuts in the shackle where someone tried bolt cutters on it. I'm sure they ruined the blades on their bolt cutter.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this guy a week or so ago...he sure puts a sense of insecurity on most locks. Obviously, average joe isnt going to get into most locks as easily as he does being trained in the field...but it is scary stuff we (or I) thought was "good" is just junk to give you the warm fuzzies of security.

Latest posts

Top Bottom