how fast are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In case it helps...(?)
1.bp.blogspot.com__HiEWTyIwuvM_T3pcVqesxCI_AAAAAAAABGI_9zj0cIVJwns_s1600_Shinola.jpg

Ohhhhh...okay, well, I don't know about the rest of youse people, but this sure has helped me clarify an age old question.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
says who? P35 high :-)power, Dave Westerhaut. You guys already know that I know my stuff, therefore what you read on the Net is a bunch of lies. And what has this got to do with how fast you AINT?

"forum ninja,"

Perhaps you mistake us for people who really care whether they are "fast" or not, but I can assure you that I've NEVER been concerned with speed. Unlike yourself, I seldom feel a need to be competitive with others around me. As for the need for speed in a situation when I might need to actually use my weapon, I'll settle for being steady and sure with my shots instead of fast. If you really knew about "old time" gun cultural things, a lot of the fast drawers put their first, and perhaps last, bullet into the dirt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom