How Many FAL Shooters Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101ABN327

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my first post! I've spent the last several years over on the FAL Files but they have gone downhill drasticaly! I'm looking for others that share the same fanaticism for the FN FAL and like shooting them! I'm in OKC but have access to land outside town that is shooting friendly.

Thx,

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like 'em! I shoot 'em! (not as much as I used too however--- because of the ammo prices!! ) :censored:

Oh!,,,,,,,and welcome aboard! Agree with you about the FAL Files Forum !

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, oh, man! We are all in trouble now:thumb:

I have know 101ABN327 for a while from the FAL FILES when I was there all the time to shooting with the guy. I sure am glad that you found your way to the Oklahoma goup that Hillary has nightmares about.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a nice parts kit gun wit the barrel cut to 16.25" on an Imbel gear logo type III receiver, with O.D. green Penguin furniture. It's a lot of fun to shoot, but ditto on the ammo prices.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh Oh.....look who showed up!

Welcome.

Fella's, this is one of good guys from the FAL files, and a certified FAL nut.

I'm in on a FAL shoot sometime soon. There is nothing sweeter than watching a FAL laying down fire....well, maybe shooting one.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok im going to fess up here and say that I have never even seen a FAL and couldnt pick one out in a line up :nolike:

But from what ive been reading lately they have my interest perked pretty good and im going to have to see what all the fuss is about. Anyone around Enid got one of these bad boys? Or someone down in OKC that wants to meet up for a shoot. I would love to check one of these out first hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom