How Many FAL Shooters Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a few different FALs but currently only have one left and it is an Australian L1A1 on an Entreprise Inch receiver. I love the rifle. However, if I could or will do another build it will be quasy Rhodesian with a baby shiite paint job--just something about them Rhody rifles!

BigDaddyRey

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all, working on my first but I need an inch upper and barrel. Can't seem to find one worth a rip except for DSA and I can't bear to pay them those ridiculous prices....

Anyone, point me in the right direction. I have a boner for this rifle and can't wait to get it complete.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I built five FALs back in the cheap kit days. I still have the Australian L1A1 and G1. The Australian L1A1 was built on an Imbel L1A1 Sporter receiver and the G1 was built on a Century R1A1 sporter receiver. L1A1 shot great with no tweaking but the G1 took a little fine tuning to work right. I rarely shoot them as I have other rifles for the range that shoot cheaper ammo.
I have also been a FALFiles member for years (#750, twodog) and still visit. Since I don't build them anymore or shoot them much I just visit for old times sake but it has changed.

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dig the FALs, I guess from growing up in the 70s and seeing them in action while watching the news. I finally purchased a homebuilt CIA mutt, that I later found out was clobbered together, at the Big Gun Show. I sent the rifle out to get looked over and refinished, so I should get it back later in the week. I'd like to get an L1A1 someday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom