How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I am going to say this for the last time: I carry the pistols and weapons I carry because it makes me feel safer. I train with my weopons because it makes me feel safer. I train in fighting because it makes me feel safer. I work out because it makes me feel safer.

I feel better able to protect my family. Is there something wrong with that?

How many of you actually have the dedication to put your training into real life scenarios? Most of you don't have the balls to fight to hone your skills. I have fought 3-4 guys just to test my strength, skill, and resolve. Can any of you say the same? I am willing to not only sweat in my training, I am willing to bleed. My life and my famikiy's life mean that much to me.

How in the world is that wrong, or trolling, or stupid, or whatever else you jerks are calling it?

How much is DU paying you for posting here?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here let me help you:
Wannabe or Wanna Be is a pejorative for a person who wishes to be or do something, but lacks the qualifications or talent.
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_87E4A20D_0093_4F7C_8989_17E88B14A3A0_zpsym4xruao.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom