How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry two Glock 21s and a Charter Arms .44 special. I'm going to buy another 21 and carry it in a SOB holster. I'm going to buy a belt buckle gun and maybe also a small pistol to carry in my pocket. That's six, but should cover me for every situation. In my truck, I have a Iver Johnson Enforcer and six 30 round mags. I also have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge and Olympic Arms AR. I'm going to get an AR pistol so my ammo will match.

How many do you all carry? Also, do you carry all the time? I do. Every place I go.

Okay I will ask, do you carry all this at the same time? If so I want to see a picture also.

I hit 2 on the poll because I use 2 carry guns, not always at the same time but always one of them.

Oh and I NEVER leave a weapon in my truck.

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay I will ask, do you carry all this at the same time? If so I want to see a picture also.

I hit 2 on the poll because I use 2 carry guns, not always at the same time but always one of them.

Oh and I NEVER leave a weapon in my truck.

Right now, I just carry 3. The 2 21's in shoulder rigs and the .44 on my ankle

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry two Glock 21s and a Charter Arms .44 special. I'm going to buy another 21 and carry it in a SOB holster. I'm going to buy a belt buckle gun and maybe also a small pistol to carry in my pocket. That's six, but should cover me for every situation. In my truck, I have a Iver Johnson Enforcer and six 30 round mags. I also have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge and Olympic Arms AR. I'm going to get an AR pistol so my ammo will match.

How many do you all carry? Also, do you carry all the time? I do. Every place I go.

I carry a custom Andy Artoonian double rig. I have a double mag pouch. I carry one speed strip for the .44. I carry a 9 inch italian stiletto by AGA Champolin. I also have a Streamight C4 and Leatheman multitool.

I carry a MobileAid 24/7 QC kit. It's pretty extensive. Is in the truck. I don't carry anything on me.

How am I nuts? I just want to be sure to give myself the best possible tools to make sure I come out victorious. That's why I work out, do Kung Fu, and train, train, train with my weapons!

Why are you putting me down? Just because I have a different view of OPSEC than you?

Hoo, Boy!!! I've not seen such "preparation" for some time now. Carrying all that equipment will leave you vulnerable though. With all that on, there ain't no way you can get low enough to avoid being hit by incoming fire.

I remember a quote from a Bill Mauldin cartoon....

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jokers. When the **** goes down, I'll be ready. You'll be screwed. So, screeeeeew you guys!!!

It's my DUTY as a husband and father to be the BEST I can be. You'll get caught napping, and get your asses handed to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom