How many of you folks saw this post on a shelter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep...read the post. Checked the link. Spent the next half hour going through the site.

Now I just need to win the lottery and get myself about 150 acres in the middle of nowhere so I can build my man cave/hunting lodge/weekend getaway/bugout/bomb shelter/apocalypse retreat/underground/80 man bunker home. I'd go with the 80 so that I have room for the android soldier army I'll be using my lottery winnings to create.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... Gotta love the "Financing Available" while they are trying to sell you a home for the end of life as you know it ... :rollingla

This is one time I think I'd just as soon let GC spend our lottery winnings on a missle silo ... Those look really nice, but ... well ... kinda "tight" for my tastes ... Yeah, I'm claustrophobic!! :teehee:

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... Gotta love the "Financing Available" while they are trying to sell you a home for the end of life as you know it ... :rollingla

This is one time I think I'd just as soon let GC spend our lottery winnings on a missle silo ... Those look really nice, but ... well ... kinda "tight" for my tastes ... Yeah, I'm claustrophobic!! :teehee:

You thinking something a little more along these lines?

http://www.missilebases.com/adirondack

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even the missle silo can become tight after a few days. I'd have to find my "happy Place" before I could spend very many days in one of these tubes.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have some cool stuff. Use it mostly for ideas. Already have 160 acres in the middle of nowhere. We are bunkered on 1 corner and 3 kids with their families on the other 3 corners. Close enough for get togethers, added security, yet still some privacy and open space. Will sit out most of the lunacy, but protect our own and offer assistance to those needing it. After seeing the riots and lanutics after natural disasters (ie. New Orleans, LA, Atlanta, Detriot, Galveston .......... ), I have NO PROBLEM taking out looters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom