How many of you guys smoke pot regularly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quitting smoking is a *****, but it's worth it. Now if the world ends Tuesday, I'm gonna be pissed.

Caffeine was easy. I just mixed gradually increasing amounts of decaf into my regular coffee, until it was all decaf. I WANT to quit smoking cigarettes, just haven't found a method that works for me. I have one of those e-cigs, but I haven't been able to commit to it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Caffeine was easy. I just mixed gradually increasing amounts of decaf into my regular coffee, until it was all decaf. I WANT to quit smoking cigarettes, just haven't found a method that works for me. I have one of those e-cigs, but I haven't been able to commit to it.

Arrange to go to the morgue when they cut open a smoker and pay special attention to the lungs and the tumor that killed them. I promise you will never have another craving.
It truly is mind over matter and once this gets in your mind you will be done. Call them and tell them you want to observe for this reason, they will let you.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arrange to go to the morgue when they cut open a smoker and pay special attention to the lungs and the tumor that killed them. I promise you will never have another craving.
It truly is mind over matter and once this gets in your mind you will be done. Call them and tell them you want to observe for this reason, they will let you.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Oh, that sounds a little intense! Might work. There was one day, about 15 years ago, that I could have quit cold turkey. It was the day they told me I had cancer. But the doctor told me not to try to quit smoking right then, because I didn't need the additional stress. Now I'm thinking I don't need the additional stress of going through cancer again!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't smoke it, but I would if it was legal. I think pot has the potential to help those with certain issues, like chronic pain, anxiety, ptsd, cancer, etc. I've even thought it might be nice to take a little vacation to Colorado some day just to give it a try. It's definitely on my bucket list. That and getting a tattoo (just have never found anything that would look decent on my "old" body).

Latest posts

Top Bottom