How old do you think you’ll live to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wake up every morning but don’t open my eyes.
Slowly extending my arms away from my sides and then raising them forward.
If I don’t feel anything thing, I know I’m not in a body bag or casket and it’s safe to open the eyes to go about the day.
I’ve outlived both my parents as they chain smoked to the end, dying in their early 70’s, but grandparents made it into the 90’s.
My goal in life is to die at 90, shot to death while crawling out the bedroom window of a much younger woman by her jealous husband.
Go out a legend! 😂

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell, at 56, in lieu of my chosen career and subsequent lifestyle choices, I'm surprised that I'm still here! :ugh2:

I always quote my favorite New York Yankee and fellow Okie...

View attachment 504230
This. According to my lifeline on my palm, I should have been dead around 35. I'm pushing 70 and should have taken better care of myself.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should we prop you up beside the jukebox?

I’d like to have 69….i mean make 69…years old.

45 and the arthritis is pushing on me hard and already had a stroke. I’m not sure how long I want to go, but it really isn’t up to me.
Nah, put me in my boat, pull the plug and put the motor in gear.

69 would mean I have 14 months. I keep fighting these Fauci Flu scarred lungs and I will to the end.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This. According to my lifeline on my palm, I should have been dead around 35. I'm pushing 70 and should have taken better care of myself.

Yup. I never thought I would have seen 30, the way I was runnin' and gunnin' dealing with gang bangers back in the 90s. We gave em hell.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like Gus McCrae said, " it's not about dying, it's about living." In his early 60s my dad told me that the men in his family didn't live past 70 and that he never wanted to not be able to take care of himself. At 70 he died in a horse training accident. As painful as his lose was, I know that's how he wanted to go. Mom's side of the family live into 80s even with cancer. My mom lived to 90. I really have no idea what to expect, but my brother passed a few years ago at the age I am now.

Like Gus and my dad, I prefer quality over quantity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom