How's your Anderson stripped lower working out for you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MauserJoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you ordered an Anderson lower and have already installed a lower parts kit in it, how's it working? Everything fit okay? Which lower parts kit did you use? Just curious. I've been away from the forum for a while, and didn't see the group buy. But I ordered one from Palmetto State Armory and it's due in tomorrow. A guy that has a gun shop in Moore was trying to tell me that these lowers are trash; what's your opinion?

MauserJoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not saying that either one is trash, personally. The guy at the gun shop said the Anderson lowers were trash, when I told him I'd ordered one. Maybe he just wanted to try to sell me a lower. I'm wanting feedback from people who have built an Anderson lower.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I bought five lowers from FBT since around Christmas time and have Anderson LPK installed in all of them. I have 3 uppers I switch around between all five and have had zero issues. One even has a slide fire attached to it with well over a thousand rounds with zero malfunctions.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're guy in more is a dipsh1t. We have sold over two thousand Anderson lowers since July and not a single complaint about the function of the lowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom