Huge Insult to our Veterans IMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stay out of it. Is that spelled out enough for you or are you even slower than I am guessing?

I'm pretty slow, but I can imagine the uproar if she ignored Veterans Day.

She's a piece of work, to be sure - but I see no way for her to make a good choice here, and no matter what, someone will complain lol.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm pretty slow, but I can imagine the uproar if she ignored Veterans Day.

She's a piece of work, to be sure - but I see no way for her to make a good choice here, and no matter what, someone will complain lol.
So what! When did causing an uproar ever stop them? What's one more complaint added to the ever growing list of complaints against her

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whether you agree with who is doing, or not, the sad part is you are doing what they want you
to do, and that is to talk about them, good or bad, instead of the men and women that served
to keep this country free. Every day they take advantage of the rights given to them by soldiers
that have served. So they are getting what they want, instead of what should be going on. I am
going to spend the rest of the thinking about the brothers I lost, and all of the others that have
served. You sir can go ahead complain about somebody that does not care instead of thanking
a veteran today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom